The Clearview Pioneer 400 Stove is the highest specification small stove ever built. Fuel efficient, it can burn only one kilo of wood an hour, stay in overnight, boil a kettle and heat your water – if the 8,000 BTU boiler is added.
You can choose a horizontal or vertical flue position and three different leg lengths. Our six beautiful colours are also an option.
This rugged 5kW stove is equally at home in a country cottage, a modern apartment, mobile home or boat.
The Pioneer is highly fuel efficient – it can burn just one kilo of wood per hour. Guide output 1 – 5kw.
CLEARVIEW PIONEER 400 STANDARD FEATURES
- Large Clearview double glazed door.
- Hot ‘air wash system’ for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Optional top or rear 150mm (6 inch) diameter flue.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Base plate to provide additional floor protection.
- Solid brass removable door handle.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustment on uneven hearths.
- Maximum gross heat output: 5kw
|Conifer Green||Mahogany Brown||External air kit, for direct connection to outside air supply.
Long legs with levelling screws. 4″ (100mm), 6″ (150mm) or 8″ (200mm)long.
10″ (255mm) plinth.
8,000 B.T.U stainless steel boiler.
|Welsh Slate Blue||Honey Glow Brown|
|Golden Fire Brown||Classic Black|
NOMINAL OUTPUT: 5kW (Min 1kW Max 5kW)
GROSS EFFICIENCY: 71.9% (79% Nett)
FUEL TYPE: Multi Fuel
APPLIANCE TYPE: Dry system
DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt: OPTIONAL, at time of order
CE MARKED: YES
HETAS APPROVED: YES
AREA HEATED @ -1°C: 70m3 (2520 FT3) Approx.
FLUE SIZE: 150mm
ORDERING LEAD TIMES: Stock or up to 4 weeks.
Height – 62.3cm
Width – 46.2cm
Depth – 38.3