The Clearview Solution 400 is a highly efficient clean burning convection stove. The hot air wash system gives fascinating flame patterns and crystal clear glass, bringing elegance and comfort to any home.
CLEARVIEW SOLUTION 400 STANDARD FEATURES
- Large Clearview double glazed door.
- Hot ‘air wash system’ for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining and tertiary air supply, promoting super clean combustion.
- Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Convection casing ensures a lower surface temperature, allowing closer installation to vulnerable surfaces.
- Fuel store for morning sticks.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Optional top or rear 150mm (6 inch) diameter flue.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Base plate to provide additional floor protection.
- Solid brass removable handle.
- Maximum gross heat output: 5kw
|Conifer Green||Mahogany Brown||Satin chrome door handle and fittings.
Stainless steel side panels.
Flue pipe heat shield.
|Welsh Slate Blue||Honey Glow Brown|
|Golden Fire Brown||Classic Black|
NOMINAL OUTPUT: 5kW
GROSS EFFICIENCY: 70.1% (77.0% Nett)
FUEL TYPE: Multi Fuel
APPLIANCE TYPE: Dry system
DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt: OPTIONAL, at time of order
CE MARKED: YES
HETAS APPROVED: YES
AREA HEATED @ -1°C: 70m3 (2520 FT3) Approx.
FLUE SIZE: 150mm
ORDERING LEAD TIMES: Stock or up to 4 weeks.
Height – 80cm,
Width – 64.8cm,
Depth – 41.5cm